Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Emil's 3rd Birthday

On 16th January 2011 we celebrated Emils 3rd Birthday with all our family members only. It was a fun gathering with all our family members..however, my in laws cant make it as my FIL was sick..On that day we celebrated our niece, Anis and my youngest brother's, Adi birthday too.
The Birthday Girl
My busy day was started the day before the event..i've baked my own birthday cake for Emilda. Remember my previous post about Minnie Mouse cake?? Yup, i did it!! but not with the same pictures..looking at my present condition, i didn't think i'll have time to draw on the cake, so i've decided to order an edible image of Minnie Mouse from Edible Print..the image was so fantastic!! and it was easy to work with :)


I've baked a moist chocolate cake with fresh cream and strawberry filling...hmmm so yummy and chocolaty...everyone is seemed enjoyed the cake and food that i've cooked on that day..
Raising of the Moist Chocolate Cake
I thought wanted to bake a cheese cake on that day too, unfortunately time didnt permit so leave me with this cake only..well, hopefully next time i can do more..


2nd Layer of the Cake
Since this birthday is celebrated among family members, i've served them with a local dishes for our lunch....typical Malay food, i assumed...'ikan pari masak asam pedas', 'sambal udang petai', 'ayam goreng berempah', mix vegetables and fried chicken nuggets for the kids. In addition i've cooked 'Mee Rebus' to compliment with the cake.


My creation - Moist Chocolate Cake with a Minnie Mouse edible

Birthday Girl with her Minnie's Cake
I cant believe my lil angel is now 3 years old..she has grown up so beautifully and lovely..I love each moment in raising her from a baby until now. She is so precious to us and nothing can beat our love towards our lovely angel. Happy Birthday My Dear!

0 comments:

Post a Comment