Thursday, January 6, 2011

What a day of Loewe!

I'm in the midst looking for a new wallet..so for past few days I have been searching online for a good bargain / deal of an authentic designer wallets. Well, that is what I like to do when I have nothing to be done at home i.e. surfing the net which most of the time looking at what is new in the market especially on handbags!

Well to make a story, I had came across to one website which is owned by a local chinese owner, I believe so. This shop which I would say mostly selling preloved authentic (which they claimed so) designer handbags, wallets & watches. While browsing their website, I found one nice Loewe wallet in Black, which they are selling at RM1,890.00 come with dust bag, box, card and it is a BRAND NEW. The retail price published for this wallet is RM 2,600.00. Not to miss the opportunity to own this gorgeous wallet, I've decided to go to the shop which is nearby to my residence area to view this wallet.

To my surprise, this wallet looks really gorgeous and at one glance you would definitely say it is an authentic Loewe wallet. Lucky me, I don't really trust that this drop-dead piece is selling way cheaper from its retail price. My husband and myself inspect the bag thoroughly and carefully. While the salesman is entertaining the other customer, we found the price tag that they have put in the wallet. Earlier they have taken the tag out to check the discount price without we seeing the tag. I'm totally in shocked when I read the tag that they have hand written with "MADE IN CHINA"

Owh!! I'm not going to buy a luxury wallet which is MADE IN CHINA while the wallet itself represent as LOEWE MADRID. It is definitely a NO! and I would not be happy and satisfy to own this piece. Well, without further questions to the salesman we left the shop with an excuse, "please find the box first...you can call us when you found it"

Now, I'm still in search of my new wallet..I'm thinking of getting a Louis Vuitton Vernis Sarah in Amarante..or a Chanel Lambskin Wallet (i found one at RM 1,799.00 - good deal huh?)..Will post this up once I have this in my possession :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment