Friday, January 28, 2011

"PARCHEL PISES"

Yesterday evening, we were out to a nearby shopping mall..intentioned was to purchase a pair of jeans, but then decided just to buy a belt...supposed to be only a belt, end up bought another pair of Nike Dry-Fit and two of Adidas Tops...what an attitude????

While walking around the mall, we stepped into toys dept...initially Emil wanted a bow..like  a Minnie's pink bow, but we couldn't find there..I was telling her...'girl, mummy couldn't find any bows here..so why don't you look for something else?'...with immediate she answered, "hhmmm... I want a parchel pises!!!" ...erkk!!!!! my husband and me both looking each other, figuring out what was she meant or wanted..???

She was at that time looking at a puzzle..."is this what she wanted??" I asked my husband and at the same time I've asked her again...and the answer still "I want a parchel pises!!!" and this time  she is holding a puzzle of Disney Princess...owh, okay...she probably meant a "puzzle pieces or puzzle princess"...hahahaha what a cute girl!!!


Satisfaction face..she managed to complete it with her babah :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment