Saturday, January 29, 2011

YSL Muse Two Croc Embossed

An iconic bag of YSL Muse Two that is currently in my possession. The bag is in the most immaculate condition and still looks and smell like new. In my acquisition since last year, however, since I have so many handbags so I didn't have much chance to carry this gorgeous bag.  It was such a waste to see this beauty is kept in the wardrobe and not to be showed off.

YSL Muse Two Croc Embossed

Details of the bag as follows.

i.   Season : Fall 2008
ii.  MSRP Retail Price : $1,995 (croc embossed)
iii. Brand : Yves Saint Laurent (YSL)
iv. Material : Crocodile Leather
v.  Size Measurements : 11" x 15" x 7" (Handle Drop : 7")
vi. Origin : Made in Italy

As seen on the well-known personality
I'm thinking to sell this bag off at an attractive price.  If you're really interested to have this bag in your hand, do email me at khaezryn@yahoo.com for your best offer.  The deal is first come first serve i.e. the first person pays will get the bag and off-course in full not partial payment!...ooopss, before I forget...the bag has no dust bag but comes with its papers.. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment