Friday, January 7, 2011

2011 Getaway

Yup...we just started our year 2011 and now we are starting to plan our 2011 getaway :)..well, what is in mind for our vacation this year??? I've got few places already in mind and some of it should happen last year but it didn't...so hopefully this year is will come true..a nice vacation with my love one. Choices for this year are within Asia region only.

1st : Universal Studio Singapore (should have been here last Dec. 10)


2nd : Disneyland Hong Kong


3rd : China (probably will combine with HK trip)


4th : Korea (all the time in my list)


5th : Langkawi Island (again for this year coz of my MIL request)


For now we have not set any dates yet. This will depend on our working schedule, health and of course must be with god will. I've started made research for these places except for Langkawi Island (been there few times already) i.e. flights, hotels, food, places to visit, etc. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment