Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Minnie Mouse Cake Again!

My lil angel or better known as princess is going to be 3 years old in January 2011. Yeay..cant wait and cant believe as she has grown up such beautifully. We know that so far we have been such a good parent to our lovely daughter :) right darling?

Anyway, as usual I have to crack my head to find her a birthday cake. Last year I ordered a 3D Baby Minnie Mouse Cake from Event DirecTus. The cake is a chocolate flavor, designed very decoratively with a baby Minnie Mouse on top and all colors put on the cake looked really vibrant. The taste..hmmm not up to my satisfaction.

So, this time I think I'm going to get her another Minnie Mouse Cake. She is really loves Minnie Mouse despite there were so many other characters that she loves to watch in TV but her soul is really with Minnie..a big fan of Minnie Mouse :). I was thinking probably this time I can bake for her..but still thinking that coz I'm not really good in art..hmmmm how to decorate a nice Minnie Mouse cake..??

To order a cartoon character's cake cost you a fortune!! The last cake I ordered was about RM400. Yeah, I know it was such an expensive cake for a 2 years old girl..I'm not that stingy to spend that amount of money for my daughter, it just that this time I was thinking that the value that I spent before was not worth with the taste of the cake despite the cake looks really beautiful.  Still thinking and thinking....hhhmmm

I've googled Minnie's photo and found below image might be perfect to be drawn on her cake..


I probably can bake a round or rectangle chocolate cake with fresh strawberry (she likes strawberry!) and chocolate cream filling. Sounds yummy but not to sure whether it will turn nice :)..I could just give a try this weekend and probably the art work will leave to my dearly hubby...yeah, that would be a good idea since my hubby can draw not like me :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment