Monday, December 27, 2010

Battle in Weight Management

Some women having difficulties in maintaining their body, especially after getting married or deliver a baby..In my case I would say after getting married. My body suddenly is getting slightly chubby (hahaha still don't want to acknowledge) until hard to control the weight.

I've been trying few slimming products to loss my weight but keep my exercising activities  at a very minimal. Well, that is really not a good way to loss your weight. Even though if we were to take any slimming products, we should to exercise regularly besides taking healthy foods.

My first slimming product was a Herbalife.  I had this product for about 1 month plus only. The result was so fantastic. In a week I had lost about 3 kgs and everyone is seemed noticed that I was getting slimmer even my Boss can't stop talking every time he see me. Very satisfied with the result and I decided to stop the products, thinking that I could manage my weight at that time.

However, my judgement towards my body was wrong. In less than a year, I lost in a battle to keep my body in a shape. It was getting worst and I even fatter than before :(. I've tried  to exercise, control my eating habit but it just won't work. From that moment, I knew that I had to do something. I've tried few other slimming products such as Detox Tea & Kinohimitsu and it just wont work like Herbalife. At that time I decided not to take Herbalife again because I believed that the reason I can't control my diet because of this product. Silly me :)!


There were so many advertisement on this new slimming product i.e. Jus Mate 5 in year 2008/09. I've told my hubby that I wanted to give a try to this product. Perhaps this might give me a fantastic result like Herbalife. I took this product for about a month plus and yes the result was unexpected. I lost my weight again and I can put on all my clothes that I cant put on before. So, again I decided to stop this product and tried to manage my own diet.


Unfortunately I was wrong again. Controlling food without regular exercise is useless. We tend to eat food that we like the most. Being a Malay you cant void to eat rice, 'sambal', 'masak lemak cili padi', curry and so many other unhealthy and oily food. Well, thats what make we love and proud of Malaysia the most :D. This time I'm not only fighting with my weight but  I've to battle with my health condition. Improper and unhealthy diet scheme have made me suffering with High Blood Pressure and High Cholesterol LDL. I don't think that I'm that fat but there were BMI chart that proof that you just need to be within the BMI range to keep you healthy which I have to conquer now.


Well, I'm back on diet regime and this time I know that I have to do very hard. I'm trying to maintain it very tightly. I just need to find my time to conduct regular exercise. I need to lower my cholesterol level within 6 months before I meet the doctor again and perhaps by this time I will not have any sort of decease.

0 comments:

Post a Comment