Tuesday, December 7, 2010

MIU MIU

I can't really remember since when I became obsess with Miu Miu's collection..Early stage I was playing with Gucci, Burberry & Louis Vuitton..I did come across with this brand before but at that time never thought in my mind to have this designer's bag in my collection.

Who & what is Miu Miu?? sound like chinese or japanese's name...hahaha, how dumbo am I at that time when I put out this question in my head! Well, Miu Miu is actually a high fashion brand from the PRADA fashion house and headed by Miuccia Prada. The name of the collection is taken from Miuccia Prada's nickname.

Miu Miu has very extensive collection of handbags...all the handbags are very stylish, gorgeous, sleek, chicky style and trendy. Not only that, the colors put on each designs of the handbags are just right and perfect!

I have in my current possession a Miu Miu Coffer Leather Handbag in a very sweet pink..the bag is so gorgeous and stylish..very suitable to carry in every occasions and fashion

Miu Miu Coffer in Pink
Next will be my aim is a Bow Bow Satchel Bag..I have been aiming this bag for quite some time and probably to have this before end of this year or latest end of January 2011.

The bow satchel

As seen on Vanessa Hudgens

0 comments:

Post a Comment