Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Bagzzzzzzzzzz!!!

Suddenly feel wants to talk about bags...i was actually can't remember since when collecting designer handbags became my hobby...i'm really really adore designer handbags...but sometime i kind of thinking why that i adore these designers bag so much...is it because of the brand? design? quality? price?..ahh!! forget it!! woman is a woman right? we just cant miss anything beautiful, adorable, fashionist & the most to be trendy :D..

My first designer handbag that i still have until today is a Louis Vuitton Beverly MM. This was a birthday present from my lovely bosses, Mr. AM & Mrs. JM.  It was a precious gift for me at that time..imagine at that time with a salary not much as what i've earned today, i always dream to have this luxurious bag in my collection :)..jeolous okay, when do outing with husband i've seen people all carrying LV but mine was only GUESS at that time..hahaha i'm talking GUESS only in that era okay...hmm can't really remember what year was that...

Anyway, back to my Beverly MM...this bag is so beautiful, stylish & classic design for me..having carrying around makes me feel more confident & energetic..hahaha surely my dear hubby cant stand reading this :D...but its true okay!! it has been always and always..who wont feel confident & energetic when carrying a 5k handbags around and people just eyeing on you :)

click here to view my previous post on my collection ==========> http://missyaurora.blogspot.com/2010/10/bagaholic-vs-workaholic.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment