Saturday, October 23, 2010

Bagaholic vs Workaholic

Despite with my busy schedule with work in the office, I do find my own time to look up for the latest design and update on designer handbags..I love designer handbags so much..not sure why but probably because I'm a woman :D

I do have my own collection from Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Coach, Miu Miu, Balenciaga, YSL, DKNY, Marc Jacobs..all authentic okay..I don't wear fake and hate look at people that carrying fake designer handbags..to me this people don't value the art and effort of the designer..I know designer handbags are pricey and not everyone can afford but why people need to be a hypocrite...well it is up on individual right?

Anyway, I still have more in my wish list which next to be Chanel, Christian Dior, Anya Hindmarch, TODS and of course Hermes (hope to get the Birkin before I die :D)...

When I stress, I always think about handbags..I will be happy thinking about handbags rather than to think in deep about any problems..good huh?? don't need to go therapy or see psychiatrist.

Some photos of my own collection:








0 comments:

Post a Comment