Saturday, October 23, 2010

CAR & CARS???

In this entry, I want to share about CAR that I have before, now and for future.


My first car was a Perodua Kancil..well not really mine, it was my sister but I drove for a while when started working in my Company now..I really like this care..small, easy to drive & the most easy to park :)




Second car was a Proton Satria, which was considered as my FIRST car bought with my own money & bank loan..I used this car for about 1 year plus, then have sold to one nice Chinese lady who bought it on behalf of her brother. I don't have much memory with this car compared to Perodua Kancil. Wonder why??




My third car was a PROTON again...but this time a GEN 2 Model..when I bought this car, I was so happy to own this gorgeous car but then it was for a while only...my heart seem stop beating when the next day this car with me it started showing it's symptom..first the door can't lock, guess something to do with the central lock..within a few months, the front window (passenger side) suddenly fell down..it was so terrible at that time because I was just finished exercising at a fitness centre and just about to make a move to drive home.  Luckily there was a PROTON service centre nearby. 




I don't have any faith with PROTON anymore..As a Malaysian I'm supposed to proud with Malaysian products but not this time..so, I bought my DREAM car, a "Toyota Wish" and have been driving until today..so far so good, no complaint at all :D






What will be my next CAR???
It has been always my dream to own this car..............




Nope, just kidding...it is actually this car :D







0 comments:

Post a Comment