Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My Mum

It has been a while since my last entry....I was busy handling and taking care of my mum. She suddenly had mild stroke attack and loss her memory..It was a shock to all of us..knowing that my mum has diabetic & hypertension, we never knew that uncontrolled diabetic & hypertension can cause of memory loss..

Everything changed in our life...my mum is not like before..we have to take care of her like a child, where you have to monitor where she goes, what she does, what she eat, etc..I can't leave my mum unaccompanied..well I guess this our pay back time..She took care of us whole of her life, now is our time to do our part as a child.

I have hired an Indonesian maid to take care of my mum (just hired last saturday)...so right now is praying to God for her JP Visa Application is approved by Immigration, so that I can legalise and get her work permit. I'm also praying to God that this maid will take good care of my mum while I'm not around...nothing is more important than to see my mum healthy and attended very well...even more important than MONEY!!....I'm really miss all the moments with my mum when she is still in good health :( - even though we always have quarrel a lot!

0 comments:

Post a Comment