Saturday, February 12, 2011

Weekend Splurge

I'm on a strict diet..but for weekend I've declared to my body as a free day, which is no diet necessary but just controlling the food :)..so, as usual I like to eat something nice for this week..since we have not been eating seafood for quite a while (due to my cholesterol issue),  so I've decided to hangout at our favorite restaurant, Bubba Gump Shrimp & Co.


Splendid & Chilled for both us :)


Blueberry Lemonade for hubby & Mango Sparkler for me


While waiting for the food to be served, our lil angel as usual with her cutest action :)


So many actions at a time


Okay, our salad is ready to be digested by our super cranky stomach!


The Classic Caesar Salad


Our main dishes...........


Bucket of Boat Trash & Baked Seafood Rice with compliment of the side dish & sauce


Our Desert....owhh..such in heaven...the taste sooooo yummy!!


Mama's Strawberry Short Cake


Lastly....the satisfaction faces


0 comments:

Post a Comment